How To Make Refreshing Blackberry Iced Tea To Beat The Summer Heat!
Written by: SkinnyFit - May. 15, 2019
With summer approaching, there’s absolutely nothing better than coming home from a long day of work and unwinding with a refreshing glass of iced tea.
Our blackberry iced tea recipe is that and SOOO much more (details below…), and will leave you saying “Ahhhhh.”
You’ll be rushing home in that summer heat to kick off your shoes and mix up this refreshing and flavorful blackberry iced tea daily!
Health Benefits Of Blackberry Iced Tea
Not only is this blackberry iced tea recipe perfectly thirst-quenching, but it also comes with some serious health benefits!
We’ve combined tasty blackberries with SkinnyFit ZzzTox so that while your sippin’ and relaxing, you’re also detoxing and fighting stress-induced weight gain! Who knew an iced tea could do so much?
(We did, I suppose…🙃)
SkinnyFit ZzzTox tea contains lavender buds, which have nutrients that help relax the body, promote healthy digestion, and balance your mood. It also contains rooibos leaf, which has been shown to improve mood and rid the body of stubborn weight due to natural, everyday stressors.
There are six additional stress-fighting, metabolism-boosting superfood ingredient, giving you a total of eight whole superfoods in one delicious cup.
And because ZzzTox is caffeine-free, it’s the perfect after-work beverage to help you unwind and prep your body for better rest at the end of the night.
With all the ingredients combined, this blackberry iced tea is so delicious, you’ll never be tempted by those sugar-filled summertime sweet teas again!
How To Diversify Your Blackberry Iced Tea Recipe
Feel like you want all of these same amazing benefits, but in latte form? No problem, we’ve got you!
Simply add a little almond milk, and boom! You’ve got a yummy blackberry iced tea latte!
Summer heat doesn’t stand a chance when you’ve got this recipe by your side! The ultimate cool down with ULTIMATE health and weight loss benefits… it doesn’t get much better than that!
So, if you’ve had a tough day at work, let SkinnyFit make it better with this crowd favorite recipe that you’ll want to come home to each and every day!
4 Iced Teas
Healthy Blackberry Iced Tea Recipe
- ½ pint fresh blackberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tea bags SkinnyFit ZzzTox
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 ½ cups ice
- ¼ cup almond milk (optional)
- Place half of the blackberries in a single layer on baking sheet, cover, and freeze
- In a small pot, bring water to a boil
- Place the second half of the blackberries in a large bowl with sugar. Crush until broken up slightly; add tea bags
- Pour hot water over mixture and let steep for only 5 minutes. Be careful not to steep longer or your tea may become bitter
- Place ice in a large serving pitcher and strain blackberry infused tea over ice
- The ice will melt and immediately cool the tea
- Add frozen blackberries before serving to keep the tea cold, but not watered down
- Add almond milk for a iced tea latte (optional)