How To Make A Fresh Strawberry Margarita Pitcher (In 10 Minutes!)
Written by: SkinnyFit - Feb. 16, 2019
It’s always a constant battle between wanting to be healthy and wanting a delicious (calorie-filled) cocktail. Look, we get it, and the struggle is, in fact, real for us too. But don’t worry, we’ve created a fresh strawberry margarita that can give you the best of both worlds—without all the sugar!
There are hundreds of strawberry margarita recipes out there, and to be honest, they all seem to look and taste the same. So we set out on a mission to create the most perfect fresh strawberry margarita to date, with health benefits and all!
Our skinny strawberry margarita recipe combines fresh ingredients and a healthy twist to help you burn fat and get rid of annoying belly bloat… say what!?
Cut Calories With A Fresh Strawberry Margarita
There’s nothing like a delicious strawberry margarita at your favorite restaurant. But have you ever thought about how those margaritas are made? It may taste like a fresh strawberry margarita or a healthy strawberry margarita recipe, but its ingredients certainly say otherwise.
What makes these margaritas so delicious is what can actually give you a whole day’s worth of calories! 😱The syrups and purees that are oftentimes used in these recipes contain thick, sugar-heavy ingredients that can contain anywhere from 85-120 grams of carbs, and 77-156 grams of sugar in just one margarita—yikes! 🤯
A Skinny Margarita Recipe To Boost Metabolism
The ingredients in this skinny strawberry margarita cut all those carbs, calories, and sugar by more than half (‼️) and did I mention this recipe makes an entire pitcher? And remember that healthy twist I told you about? Well, this recipe is actually made with SkinnyFit Detox—a powerful blend of 13 superfood ingredients that will help you boost your metabolism, release toxins and accelerate weight loss—which means you’ll be unwinding and slimming down at the same time.
Trust us when we say that we didn’t think it could be done…
But our fresh strawberry margarita is only 11g of carbs and 8g of REAL sugar…yes you read that right!
Not to mention, strawberries are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber. SkinnyFit Detox contains an abundance of health benefits to help you burn fat and release harmful toxins—even all that gunk you can get from sipping on that restaurant style skinny strawberry margarita—oh the irony!
A Strawberry Margarita Recipe Everyone Will Love
This fresh strawberry margarita is pitcher perfect for sharing, pun intended. 😉 Now you can host a happy hour at your house and save some 💰, or have a girls night without the guilt (or the hangover!)
Finally, a delicious cocktail you can actually feel good about drinking! But don’t forget to add SkinnyFit Detox!
1 Pitcher (4 Servings)
How To Make A Fresh Strawberry Margarita, Healthy!
- 1 pound (16 oz) fresh strawberries—washed and hulled
- 1 cup SkinnyFit Detox, brewed and cooled
- 1 cup tequila (8 oz)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Salt for the rim of the glass
- *Add 3-4 cups of ice to the blender for frozen margaritas
- Add SkinnyFit Detox, strawberries, tequila, lime juice, and agave to a blender. Pulse until completely smooth. Let the mixture rest for about 3 minutes, then skim the foam off on top. Taste, and add extra tequila or sweetener if desired.
- If you would like to serve these in salt-rimmed glasses, simply run a lime wedge around the top of each glass. Then dip the top of the glass upside-down in a bowl of coarse salt. Garnish the glasses with fresh strawberries and/or lime slices if desired.
- On The Rocks: Fill up each glass about half full with ice, then pour the margaritas over the ice and serve immediately.
- Frozen: Add about 3-4 cups of ice to your blender with the strawberry margarita mixture, and pulse until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.