How To Make No-Churn Healthy Ice Cream (With Just 3 Ingredients!)
Written by: Liz Brown - Jul. 12, 2018
Calling all ice cream lovers! If I told you that I had a healthy ice cream recipe would you believe me? Some of you might…but WHAT IF I told you that this recipe was not only healthy ice cream… but it was actually 3-ingredient ice cream?! Would I completely blow your mind?
Well, hold onto your head because you’re about to be mind-blown with this no churn, 3 ingredient ice cream recipe! This healthy ice cream is my go-to sweet treat and is honestly so simple to make it’s almost laughable that you haven’t been making it sooner! (Not to mention the flavor and texture of it is beyond uh-maze-ing!) I swear you wouldn’t even know the difference from real ice cream– it’s THAT good!
Because we loved this recipe so much, we actually created a second flavor that is just as delicious and nutritious as the first! Queue happy dance! 🤗Are you curious what flavors we made for you today? Drum roll, please…
We have a Strawberry Banana and a Peanut Butter Banana flavor that will completely change the way you think of healthy ice cream!
If you’re like me, then finding the healthiest versions of sweet treats is a hobby and you’ve probably tried all of the brand name ice creams that claim to be “healthier” than other brands. But this healthy ice cream recipe is cleaner, healthier, and more nutritious for a few reasons:
- We only use 3 natural ingredients for the base.
- We boost the nutritional value by adding a very special ingredient that blends perfectly with the ice cream mixture and will completely transform your skin, hair, nails, muscles, joints, and bones!
What’s the secret? We added Super Youth Collagen Peptides! Super Youth is a hydrolyzed collagen peptide supplement that is packed with protein and beauty benefits. Collagen promotes longer and stronger hair and nails, reverses the sign of aging by reducing wrinkles, improving elasticity and vitality, smooths cellulite, and erases stretch marks.
Super Youth is a completely flavorless and odorless powder that can be added to any food, or hot or cold beverage. This healthy 3 ingredient ice cream recipe is sure to become one of your favorite ways add collagen into your routine because it’s low-calorie, completely clean, packed with nutrients, and you can eat it every single day, completely guilt-free!
So here they are!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How To Make No-Bake Healthy Carrot Cake Energy Bites (+Collagen!)
Strawberry Banana Healthy Ice Cream Recipe
3 large, ripe bananas
1 cup strawberries
¼ cup vanilla almond milk
1 scoop Super Youth Collagen
1. Peel bananas and slice into 1/2 inch discs. Remove the tops of the strawberries and cut in half. Arrange banana slices and strawberries in a single layer on a large plate or baking sheet and freeze solid (about 1-2 hours)
2. Using a food processor, blend the frozen strawberries and bananas with ¼ cups of almond milk scraping down the sides if necessary (Add the almond milk slowly until you get a thick and creamy texture)
3. Once blended, add one scoop of Super Youth collagen and blend until Super Youth is completely mixed.
4. Transfer the mixture into a loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and place into the freezer for an additional 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Add your desired toppings and enjoy!
(Keep scrolling for the peanut butter banana recipe!)
2 hrs mins
2 hrs 15 min mins
Peanut Butter Banana Healthy Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 large, ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Super Youth
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/2 inch discs. Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a large plate or baking sheet. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Place the banana slices in a food processor or powerful blender. Puree banana slices, scraping down the bowl as needed. Puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth. (Add the almond milk slowly until you get a thick and creamy texture)
- Add the peanut butter and Super Youth and puree to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into a loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and place into the freezer for an additional 30 minutes to an hour.
- Add your desired toppings and enjoy!