How to Lose Weight through Stretching Exercises | Home Workout
These 5 steps will speed up your metabolism, slim your waist, boost energy levels, and you can do them ANYWHERE! Shape your booty and tone your whole body with this extremely effective home workout routine. You won’t be able to deny your results!
Complete each morning & afternoon for best results.
Workout Time: 4 mins
Legs & Butt 🍑
- Repeat 3 sets of alternating leg lunges for 20 seconds each. The gluteus maximus is the largest muscle in the body, so working bigger muscles in multi-joint stretching exercises like leg lunges require more work from the body to jumpstart its metabolism.
Upper Body 💪
- Repeat 3 sets of press ups for 20 seconds each. No need to lift huge weights to burn calories at its highest potential. Stretching exercises will increase the blood flow, and also means more nutrients for muscles.
Abs & Core 👙
- Repeat 3 sets of scissor kicks for 20 seconds each. The best ab workouts have a front and a side, though remember to engage your back, too. To have a strong core, treat the lower back like abs to burn dreaded love handles. Train it hard and smart to look and feel strong.
Obliques & Core ❤️
- Repeat 3 sets of knee presses for 20 seconds each. These presses fire up one oblique at a time to get an extra burn! They are often neglected as they are not technically part of abs, but they give that desired “v” and increase mobility and balance in everyday life.
Full Body Metabolism Boost ☕️
- Need an all natural metabolism booster? The SkinnyFit Detox Tea contains a powerful blend of 28 vitamins & superfoods that have been shown to get a flatter tummy & burn 100 calories per day. In just 1 cup you can kick bloating to the curb, boost your energy, and say goodbye to unwanted weight. Steep 1 bag for 4 min at the start of your workout and it’ll be ready and refreshing at the end of your exercise. Sip your way to health with this delicious one-step tea! Click below to get SkinnyFit detoxes for less than $1.24 a day.
Through years of experience, I’ve found that the steps above seem to be the best ab workouts, stretching exercises, and form of detoxes; ultimately the only way you’ll learn how to lose weight. Feel free to comment below if you have a different home workout, or any suggestions for detoxes.