Super Easy Kale Superfood Salad
Ever wonder why salads are always better when you order them outside vs. when you make them at home? As simple as they are, making a good salad is an art! There’s a little more to it than adding pre-packed dressings to some greens and throwing in some chicken! You need to know how what flavors go well together, and a lot of pre-packed dressings are loaded with fat and sugar!
Michaela, founder of Michaela’s Meals shares one of her favorite recipes with us: Kale Superfood Salad!
It’s packed with antioxidants, protein, and fiber, and it’s super delicious! Trust me, I tried it myself!
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ red onion cut into slices
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- ½ avocado cut into slices
- Goat cheese
- Almond slices
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Add the quinoa and onions in a large bowl with the Kale
- Throw in some blueberries for sweetness and almonds for a yummy crunch
- Add in the hemp hearts. They are flavorless but add a lot of Protein to any meal
- Add a pinch of pepper and salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste
- Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Toss the salad
- Add the cheese and avocados on top
SkinnyFit Detox Tea is rich in metabolism-boosting and fat-burning benefits. Our blend contains 13 superfood ingredients that naturally help release toxins, kickstart your metabolism, and fight bloating!